Monday 12 March 2007

my first difficulty in creating blog

Hi, friends!This is my first bolg webpage. i hope it helps me not only to record DMT journals but also to make friends. The first problem is the blog i applied to is in Chinese version. i try to change the language to English in style settings, but it did not work! i hope you guys can help me to get out of the trouble. Moreover, i am not a English native speaker, if you find any mistake, please do not hesitate to tell me. Thanks a lot.

When i pressed to announce this journal on my blog, the wonderful thing happened. My blog page changes into English version. However, the editing page is still in Chinese.

1 comment:

(Victor) Xi Wang said...

I guess the blog style has some relation to the gmail account. Try to change your language preference in gmail first,it may works.